Your trial can be such an overwhelming time. You have tons a questions to ask. It’s diffiucult to know where to begin.
I have put together 10 Questions to ask your stylist during your hair trial.
- What hairstyles do you think will work best with my hair?
- What hairstyles will look good with my dress?
- Is there anything specific I shouldn’t do to my hair the night before my wedding?
- What should I do to help prep my hair?
- What do you require for me to secure my wedding date?
- Can you also do my wedding party?
- Ask about the type of products they plan on using in your hair, if they are any different from the trial run.
- Does it cost extra for on location?
- Ask how long the stylist allows for you and your bridal parties services… so you can start working on a timeline.
- If you didn’t bring hair accessories, show the stylist pictures so they can take that into account!
Hopefully these tips will help you get a better idea for your wedding day!