What questions to ask at your bridal make-up trial??
After your trial, be sure to ask your stylist some of these important questions:
- How would you describe your make-up style?
- Do you specialize in a special look or technique?
- Do you work with all ethnicities?
- Will the make-up look good in both person and photographs?
- Does your foundation contain SPF?? (Link for why SPF is bad for your wedding)
- Do you have an option for those with sensitive skin?
- How do I book you? Do you require a contract or deposit?
- Will you be my stylist at the wedding?
- Can you accommodate for my bridal party as well?
- How much time do you need for each person?
- Can you travel to my location? If so, how much is the travel fee?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
A great make-up artist will have no problem answering any of these questions. Good luck with your make-up artist hunting!