Have you thought about wearing a half-updo for your next special occasion? These styles are beautiful. A half-updo is very versatile…. and can be worn for a casual or fancy occasion.
Before your heart is set on this style, you may want to take a few things into consideration.
– No Humidity….. works best for half-updo styles. When there is moisture in the
air your hair won’t hold a curl.
– Not too hot….. because your hair will stick to your neck and back causing the
hair to frizz and/or straighten.
– Perfect for fall and winter….. the weather tends to be less humid and on the
cooler side! Making this style absolutely perfect.
- Strapless or Spaghetti Strap Gowns.
– Dresses that have any type of sleeve or thick strap tend to not work well with
this style. The hairstyle will often times take away from the beauty of the gown
in these cases.
- Your Jewelry and/or Beading.
– Stud earrings, bold/elaborate necklaces, and heavily beaded gowns around the bodice don’t usually don’t work well with a half-updo. The hair will often get tangled in the necklace and beading… causing the curls to frizz and/or fall out.
It is so important to take into consideration these factors when deciding on your hairstyle! Best of luck with all your planning!!