Bridal planning is crazy and stressful!! You are probably going book your make-up trial after work. Although this isn’t your wedding day, it’s nice to get a feel for what you will look like on your special day!
Here are some things to remember for prepping your face before a trial:
- Come in with a clean face. If you are coming straight from work, bring some make-up remover wipes in the car. It’s helpful for the stylist to see what your skin is like naturally.
- If you can help it, no foundation. No one has perfect skin. Don’t feel like it’s necessary to wear your foundation to cover up pimples.
- Just a little moisturizer. This is good to look into. Your moisturizer could be wiping your make-up right off!
I hope these bridal tips helped you out! If you have any questions feel free to message me at email@example.com
What questions to ask at your bridal make-up trial??
After your trial, be sure to ask your stylist some of these important questions:
- How would you describe your make-up style?
- Do you specialize in a special look or technique?
- Do you work with all ethnicities?
- Will the make-up look good in both person and photographs?
- Does your foundation contain SPF?? (Link for why SPF is bad for your wedding)
- Do you have an option for those with sensitive skin?
- How do I book you? Do you require a contract or deposit?
- Will you be my stylist at the wedding?
- Can you accommodate for my bridal party as well?
- How much time do you need for each person?
- Can you travel to my location? If so, how much is the travel fee?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
A great make-up artist will have no problem answering any of these questions. Good luck with your make-up artist hunting!