Your trial can be such an overwhelming time. You have tons a questions to ask. It’s diffiucult to know where to begin.
I have put together 10 Questions to ask your stylist during your hair trial.
- What hairstyles do you think will work best with my hair?
- What hairstyles will look good with my dress?
- Is there anything specific I shouldn’t do to my hair the night before my wedding?
- What should I do to help prep my hair?
- What do you require for me to secure my wedding date?
- Can you also do my wedding party?
- Ask about the type of products they plan on using in your hair, if they are any different from the trial run.
- Does it cost extra for on location?
- Ask how long the stylist allows for you and your bridal parties services… so you can start working on a timeline.
- If you didn’t bring hair accessories, show the stylist pictures so they can take that into account!
Hopefully these tips will help you get a better idea for your wedding day!
One of the biggest mistakes a bride will make, when coming into the salon, is being unprepared. This can be in a couple different ways. Either way too many pictures or absolutely none.
Here are some tips to finding the best pictures to bring to your trial.
- Hair Color – Only bring in photos with your hair color. For example a brunette should not bring in blonde photos. One of the many reasons this is important, is because blonde styles tend to show more detail and texture.
- Similar Style – Figure out what style you love. Bringing in a photo of an updo, half-updo, and hair down can be confusing to both you and the stylist. Another example, is if you like a vintage flare, don’t bring in very modern looks that you think are pretty.
- Hair Length – Look for styles that are similar to your hair length and cut. If you have medium length hair that is thin, don’t look for styles that are of long hair models with a ton of volume. This will give you false expectations. (Keep in mind if you love long thick hair, you can use extensions!)
- Only 3-5 Photos – Bringing too many photos can cause confusion. Stick to just a few that you really like.
Hopefully these tips will help you to find better pictures for your trial! Happy Wedding Planning!