Over the last few months, I have noticed my hair falling out a bit more than normal.
This is for many reasons:
- Not Drinking Enough Water
- It’s Fall and the heat is drying out my hair.
- More hair is going into the “resting stage”
It seems that every fall, my hair starts to fall out a bit. I have so much of it…. I don’t exactly mind though 😉
Usually after I have taken a shower, my brush is FULL of hair. I decided that I just couldn’t take it any more.
Here are 3 things that I have done to STOP MY HAIR FROM BREAKAGE:
- Drink More Water – I started using a Yeti cup… and WOW it keeps my water ice cold for 6 hours! It keeps me wanting to drink water. Some days I add lemon as well.
- Argan Oil Treatment – On day 3, I wash my hair. I love to take about a teaspoon to 2 teaspoons of argan oil and run it through the ends of my hair. Really concentrating it on the dry parts. Depending on how much time I have, I will leave it in anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours!
- Sleeping With My Hair in A Braid – This seems to really help minimize the damage. Just be sure to keep the elastic loose enough!
Hope this tips and trips helped!