“That hairspray smells like skittles…” said one of the bridesmaids. It’s funny how many different responses I’ve heard. Everyone always raves about how good the Kenra 25 Volume Hairspray is.
Aside from it’s wonderful scent, this hairspray is the best for weddings because…..
I received this beautiful hair pin in the mail from Pinned and Pretty! Isn’t this gorgeous!! The pin stayed so nicely in the hair…. which is a huge plus!
Be sure to check out her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pinnedandpretty/
And Etsy Shop to get one for yourself : https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinnedAndPretty?ref=pr_shop_more
Beautiful way to spice up any outfit or hairstyle 🙂
I can’t tell you how many brides book their wedding stylist last minute. The average bride looks into beauty services about 4-6 months prior to their big day.
At this point, many of the best stylists are already booked.
It’s funny how a bride can be so picky about how she looks on her big day….. Yet never took the time to look into these services first. When you look back at pictures years from now….. The first thing you will say is “I looked so beautiful” or “Why did I ever hire that stylist?”
I encourage you to book your services 8-12 months prior!
Hope this helped with your wedding planning!
Have you thought about wearing a half-updo for your next special occasion? These styles are beautiful. A half-updo is very versatile…. and can be worn for a casual or fancy occasion.
Before your heart is set on this style, you may want to take a few things into consideration.
– No Humidity….. works best for half-updo styles. When there is moisture in the
air your hair won’t hold a curl.
– Not too hot….. because your hair will stick to your neck and back causing the
hair to frizz and/or straighten.
– Perfect for fall and winter….. the weather tends to be less humid and on the
cooler side! Making this style absolutely perfect.
- Strapless or Spaghetti Strap Gowns.
– Dresses that have any type of sleeve or thick strap tend to not work well with
this style. The hairstyle will often times take away from the beauty of the gown
in these cases.
- Your Jewelry and/or Beading.
– Stud earrings, bold/elaborate necklaces, and heavily beaded gowns around the bodice don’t usually don’t work well with a half-updo. The hair will often get tangled in the necklace and beading… causing the curls to frizz and/or fall out.
It is so important to take into consideration these factors when deciding on your hairstyle! Best of luck with all your planning!!