Mmmmm caramelized bananas….. ohh so yummy!! This is a recipe that I have been making for years. It’s perfect for a little mid morning snack or my favorite DESSERT!
We have all been there… you wake up with SUPER greasy hair.
“WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!”
For years, I have been making this yummy oatmeal pancake! The best part about it…. is it’s healthy!!!
This recipe is perfect for mornings when you have a few extra minutes. Who doesn’t love pancakes?!
- Start by turning your stove on medium heat. Use An egg pan.. it’s the perfect size for this recipe!
- Let coconut oil start to melt in bottom of pan.
- Next mix oatmeal, cinnamon, vanilla, pecans, egg and water.
- Pour into pan and flatten. I usually try to make the pancake the size of my pan.
- Cook until brown.
- Flip and add a bit more coconut oil.
- Once both sides are browned, remove from heat and pour some syrup!
I hope you enjoy this simple little recipe! If you have any questions, email me at CherryBlossomBelles@gmail.com